The «Green Business Award» will be presented at the Sustainable Switzerland Forum of NZZ Connect on 12 and 13 September 2023 in Berne.
Three finalists will present their solutions with an elevator pitch. Afterwards, the jury’s winner will be announced, and the “Green Business Award” will be officially presented.
Under the umbrella of the Sustainable Switzerland initiative, NZZ Connect organizes the Sustainable Switzerland Forum, a dialogue platform launched in 2022 on the topic of sustainability. The goal is to make the sustainable development of Swiss entrepreneurship visible together with strong companies and important topic leaders.
Prizes and benefits
All three finalists will receive:
- An elevator pitch at the Sustainable Switzerland Forum by NZZ Connect in front of top-class decision-makers in Swiss economics
- 2 guaranteed tickets for the Sustainable Switzerland Forum
- Possibility to personally present the nominated solution to interested guests
- Exclusive access to «Maillot Vert» – the Swiss community of sustainable business leaders
- Facilitated access to the SEF.Growth initiative of the Swiss Economic Forums
Additionally, the winner will receive:
- Prize money – in the sum of Fr. 25’000.-
- Visibility– national and regional media coverage
- Support – by our network partners